Social Democracy: An Alternate History by Autumn Chen (game)

New government simulation browser game dropped. Checkit.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.59.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 8.59.56 AM.png

The game is cool but there are still bugs and it's incomplete in many areas. I think I might've gotten as close as possible to a 100% victory:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.02.50 AM.png

The game is cool but there are still bugs and it's incomplete in many areas. I think I might've gotten as close as possible to a 100% victory:

That's the standard victory, but I've seen people game endings where the SPD is at or above 50% in the Reichstag. There's also an ending where you form the popular front with the KPD to win the civil war, resulting in a Soviet-aligned Germany (can't imagine France would tolerate that; chances are they would intervene along with Italy)

somone have any recomendations on how to play this game? no matter how much I try the nazis seem to always become popular no matter what I try

somone have any recomendations on how to play this game? no matter how much I try the nazis seem to always become popular no matter what I try
Get one of the Labour wing in the Central Committee, then wheb the Depression hits use them to get the WTB public works program.

I initially created another thread before noticing this one.

But, since April 4, there have been big changes such as printing the exact amount of the budget, additional ministries and more events.

Looks like this source code might be reused for other versions where anti-democratic forces are threatening (1930-1939 France, 1931-1939 Spain, post-Franco Spain, 1990s Russia, 1930s Japan, Reconstruction Era Louisiana, etc.)