It's the crossover no-one saw coming...

I couldn't resist the temptation!
Much appreciated! And yay! Catheine is the best choice for Ned! His brother Eddy (edmund) has every right to feel proud.

But the "Kingmaker's" ego is slighted and that can only mean bad things for the yorkists.

Kill Henry VI ASAP before he gets any ideas!

Much appreciated! And yay! Catheine is the best choice for Ned! His brother Eddy (edmund) has every right to feel proud.
I've always thought she's the best choice for our boy Edward, especially since Richard of York was trying to get her as a wife for him even before the wars broke out. And I will almost definitely be using Ned and Eddy as nicknames for the brothers ;)
But the "Kingmaker's" ego is slighted and that can only mean bad things for the yorkists.
True.
Kill Henry VI ASAP before he gets any ideas!
We'll see...

I've always thought she's the best choice for our boy Edward, especially since Richard of York was trying to get her as a wife for him even before the wars broke out. And I will almost definitely be using Ned and Eddy as nicknames for the brothers ;)
Awesome! Suggestion of Dickon for Richard and Georgie for George.
The guy is just too prideful for his own good.
We'll see...
Yep.

Great chapter, nice that Edward is marrying Catherine of Bourbon, the Anglo-Burgundian alliance will go on to do awesome things. Bring down Louis XI!! The Spider must be stopped 😤😤. Nice POV with Warwick, his not at all happy with his influence being lessened. Keep up the great work 👍👍👍

Sidenote: Maybe it's me, but I can't see the artwork. I'm only getting:
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
Oh boi I can just sense the chaos that is about to erupt in England. Anyway it's great to see another Yorkist England back though. (I kinda killed off the yorks in a sense in my TL ;-; )

I am a bit confused as to why Burgundy marries Anne of York? Isn’t her husband, Exeter, still alive? Or was he killed somewhere and I missed it? Even so, she’d be 30 at this point. Would it not be more sensible to go with Margaret as otl? She’d have more childbearing years after all :)

Still can't see it
I can see it on my laptop, but not on my phone. I'll try and work out what the problem is.
I am a bit confused as to why Burgundy marries Anne of York? Isn’t her husband, Exeter, still alive? Or was he killed somewhere and I missed it? Even so, she’d be 30 at this point. Would it not be more sensible to go with Margaret as otl? She’d have more childbearing years after all :)
Exeter died as an ALT casualty of Towton, I did mention it in Chapter One. As for having kids, Anne would only be 25 when she moved to Burgundy, so I don't think it's too outlandish to think she and Charles could have children. The main idea, though, was to give Charles a Yorkist wife with less fertility issues than OTL.